“Very nice & different experience in Thai Massage”
Review of Scents & Senses

Scents & Senses
Ranked #1 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Melaka
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Decided to experience what many have comments. The price is very standard and reasonable, maybe it's out of Jonker Street. The place gives me a very pleasant feel. The setup is nice, ambience is conducive. The masseuse service is very professional. I thought I know Thai massage, but this visit total superb experience.

It's a must try if you are in Melaka.

2  Thank flyingbear76
SSManagementMelaka, Owner at Scents & Senses, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are indeed very happy that you enjoyed our service. Thank you so much for your compliment and kind words, which will definately motivate us to serve our customers even better. Hope to see you again in Scents & Senses!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Difficult to book as they didn't answer phone that morning but walked in and they fit me in. They do seem to get busy. The girl on the desk seemed to freak out a bit with a walk in but phone calls were made and it was organised.
Great 1 hr massage, the massueses really work hard. Payed 85MR for massage and ear candling, which is on a packages menu.
Was not surprised by the postive reviews and they did not let me down. If I was staying longer I would have visited again

1  Thank Sportz43
SSManagementMelaka, Owner at Scents & Senses, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Dear Guest, Sorry for not being able to answer your call in the morning. We are a small establishment which faces staff shortage at times. We do however have very strict requirement when we hire our masseurs. We thank you for your positive reviews and will try to overcome our short coming.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I was there with my wife and we both loved the massage to bits. Due to some communication problems earlier in the day when I tried to make a booking, we almost could not get a place for a 2hr session that night. We were upset and disappointed. Just when we were about to leave, the manager managed to make some adjustments and the masseuses showed us to our room. And after the massage, all the frustration.. GONE! and I could not resist but to tip the two masseuses where the manager insisted that they come out personally to thanks us for the encouragement. Will definitely come back again.

2  Thank AhPek88
SSManagementMelaka, Owner at Scents & Senses, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Dear Guest, firstly please accept our sincere apologies for the frustration you experienced while trying to make a booking. Although we are thankful that our centre can get extremely busy during the weekends & holidays, trying to accommodate all the bookings can be a real challenge at times due to the number of masseurs and rooms and the various types of massage we have (i.e. certain type of massage can only be assigned to certain room etc). Our manager will always try his/her best to accommodate all the requests and we will continue to improve on this. We are happy that you liked our service and we certainly hope to see you again.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I went 3 times in 4 days. It was amazing. The staff are very nice and very good at what they do. I would recommend it to everyone

2  Thank andreagiraud

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your support. Not sure whether you will visit Melaka again all the way from Salon de Provence but if you do, hope to see you again at Scents & Senses.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I always choose Scents & Senses when I want to give myself a treat. Have recommended this place to many family and friends too... All have been equally happy.

My last treatment was the Thai Herbal Massage... It was wonderful. They use warm charcoal bags (I think) and it had a wonderful scent to it too.

Tip: Ask for a discount... They always give a 10% off all treatments.

2  Thank McWheelers
SSManagementMelaka, Owner at Scents & Senses, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Dear Guest, Many thanks for your great review. As a gesture of appreciation, we do offer some discount on regular prices during non-peak hours/seasons. Alternatively, we also offer membership to our regular customers and various packages to our walk-in customers too. Hope to see you soon and be at your service again.