“Great All The Time!”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Great All The Time!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I always choose Scents & Senses when I want to give myself a treat. Have recommended this place to many family and friends too... All have been equally happy.

My last treatment was the Thai Herbal Massage... It was wonderful. They use warm charcoal bags (I think) and it had a wonderful scent to it too.

Tip: Ask for a discount... They always give a 10% off all treatments.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank McWheelers
SSManagementMelaka, Owner at Scents & Senses, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear Guest, Many thanks for your great review. As a gesture of appreciation, we do offer some discount on regular prices during non-peak hours/seasons. Alternatively, we also offer membership to our regular customers and various packages to our walk-in customers too. Hope to see you soon and be at your service again.

Singapore, Singapore
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 158 helpful votes
“Great Thai massage in Malacca”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I found this place via Trip Advisor and agree with the other comments. They do have a good massage - very comparable to Thailand. They follow a consistent stroke typical of Thai massage. It cost MYR79 for a 60 minute Thai Aroma Massage. Worth the visit.

Visited September 2012
14 Thank chinaren_10
Singapore
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I went to this place everytime we went to Melaka. And for all the visits with different therapist all I can say that this is the highlight of my visit. Highly recommended. There are a few other good thai massage located in the mall, but I like that this place is secluded and quiet.

Visited March 2012
4 Thank Mommychua
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent massage”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Very quiet with background soft music. The massage done by the thai ladies are professional unlike the china ladies in another nearby location. They had the TV on with sound volume full blast, besides that they also pester you for some other products.

Visited July 2012
7 Thank sweefattlee53
Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great thai massage!”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Went for the package deal 1.5hr thai massage and 1/2hr foot reflexology at RM105. It is very near the megamall Datanran Pahlawan, just opp the stretch of Fenix Hotel.

Booked an appt at 8pm, the place is very modern, clean and comfortable. My masseur was very good! And I really enjoyed my massage for the price I've paid. Told her I didn't want the cracking because I'm scared of it, but towards the end, she did a few cracks for my back and I LOVE IT! Muscles were very relieved after the session...

Staff is very friendly as well, they served ginger tea during the foot reflex and after the massage. I like that the place operates till 12 midnight, so you can have a good massage to end the day.

If you're looking for a value massage, this is definitely the place to check out.

Visited March 2012