Stayed at La Boss over the weekend. The stay was pretty decent. As a budget hotel, it has fulfilled its function.
I had a room on the 5th floor and the room was quite huge for a budget hotel. It was clean and the bed was quite comfortable. Some of the issues which made my stay less than perfect were:
(1) no slippers;
(2) no toiletries or mug to use in the washroom;
(3) the toilet, although clean, had a strong sewer smell emanating from somewhere in the toilet. I did not sight any leakage or whatsoever though.
The disco noise was not as bad as I thought. Overall, I had a pretty good night rest.
The breakfast selection was nothing to shout about but whatever they served was quite decent (bearing in mind it is a budget hotel).
Finally, I have to commend the staff for having the good sense to separate certain tour group who was having breakfast from the rest of the guests which I guess was to maintain order.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Boss Hotel showcases the emotion with distinctive hue and atmosphere on every corner in the hotel. From vivid to subdued for business and leisure, our unique boutique hotel perfectly suits your savvy style and sense beyond imagination. La Boss Hotel provides an excellent starting point for all the city’s going on. From the design perspective, La Boss Hotel is built with modern French art on an exceptional use of contrast; a white canvas provides clean space for saturated colors to pop. The all new boutique hotel in the heart of The Historical City of Malacca, furnished and designed with modern spaces and practically combined comfort to form a warm and relaxing masterpiece. La Boss Hotel embodies the spirit of the city. A beautiful 5-story building built with modern glassy outlook in the heart of the Malacca City Center. The hotel offers a sense of fun and escape from the ordinary, while symbolizing everything of French monuments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Boss Hotel, Melaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.