“Love the Cendol Here!”

San Shu Gong
Ranked #6 of 27 Dessert in Melaka
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

This has always been the favourite stop for my jonker shopping spree. Reasons? Aircon, comfortable seats, lots of tidbits, nice Cendol, and most importantly, clean.

The stuffs they sell r always worth going back for. Love the honey lime drink and their bottle Lao Qian coffee too.

A must stop at Jonker St.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Tried their normal chendol. Taste was quite good at the start but was too sweet half way through.
Lots of syrup at the bottom. Need to dilute it with some water.
But I think it tasted better than Jonker 88.
My verdict : Not the best, I will try other chendol stall in my next trip to Malacca.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

You cant miss this place as it is right next to Hard Rock cafe. I was here because my friend suggested that I try the durian cendol and I was intrigued by other reviews about how the place always has long queue. Thank god there was no queue when I went there (Saturday around 2pm) but I was a little bit disappointed with the taste of the durian cendol. I reckoned the cendol was too sweet and lack the durian flavor. Didn't even finish it. I also thought the paper cup that they used was very fast-food like, spoiling the whole cendol-tasting experience for me. But the outdoor seats on the first floor is a good place to hang and watch people go by. The place is also a good place to buy tidbits to bring home, although the stuff there are a bit pricey.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Located just right at the entrance of Jonker Street, you can easily spot this shop as it is always crowded with people. However, if you are planning to buy lotsa of items and are staying near to Holiday Inn/Hatten/Mahkota side, you can patronise their new outlet at Pahlawan Megamall. The shop's entrance is facing the busy road, Jalan Merdeka.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Ice cendul is worth trying!A Place to buy snacks as souvenirs with reasonable price. Located right in jonker walk