“Become unproffesional”

Melaka River Cruise
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

In the price list they said that the package including river cruise, a souvenir and a bottle of water. But we didn't get it.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Anybody that goes to Melaka. MUST take this ride. I tried it both at night and during the day. I say it's a wonderful experience and makes you appreciate Melaka's history even more. It's baby friendly with a place to put the baby's stroller at the front of the boat and we could opt to be dropped at any stop we like. Just need to talk to the captain

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Nice 40 mins ride from one end to another end of the river. About 25-30 people per boat. Sceneries along the way is very beautiful and historical. The audio commentary tells us alot of information. But after 20 mins you tend to get bored already. No fan nor A/C as it is open air ride but we did not smell anything bad from the river or did we see much rubbish around (maybe its night? lol) Recommended to go at night for the lights.

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

The commentary is highlight as it tell the story and jokes. Do not expect the water to be clear. Quite dirty though. No air conditioning or fan. If no breeze can be quite hot during the day.

Overall is good for leisure activities

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I book 3 tickets for my friends and I, we only spent one night there it was the great trip with River Cruise, they made my night. The whole river during night time is awesome.