1) Clean rooms, clean toilets
2) Friendly staff
3) Night security for vehicles (if you park in front of the hotel)
4) Complimentary bottled water in room with basic coffee making facilities
5) Near sundry shops
6) Complimentary breakfast - food taste good despite the limited options
1) Sound proofing was a little poor. You can hear everything outside (including the morning
prayers from the nearby mosque)
2) Limited choice of breakfast (Nasi lemak vs kaya butter toast and half boiled eggs)
Overall, it was a pleasant stay and will definitely come back.
Traveled alone for business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel located at ambient and friendly residence area and not too far away from heritage town. If you are looking for a short trip to explore and experience the true living in Melaka, Malaysia, Sunflower Hotel is the right choice for you. Clean and air-cond room, free wifi, free breakfast, shuttle service, calling taxi, rent a bicycle and basic living needs, you no need to worry when you stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Sunflower Hotel Malacca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunflower Hotel And 1 Residence Hotel Malacca