I chose this hotel because of the rating here, and we were not disappointed.
Very oriental hotel but superb design that capture natural light well into the hotel, thus you dun have the "haunted feel". Location is very good, walking distance to attractions and night market. Staff were all helpful and friendly. Breakfast was simple and basic, but fresh and tasty, even the coffee was great (unlike most of the hotel provide McD-like coffee in their bfast). Our room was quiet. Bathroom was spacious, particularly love the rain shower. They have parking lot at the back of their hotel.
1. Drainage from sink was too slow due to the stopper couldn't be open wide enough. As such, there are some residual (very little) left in the sink from the previous tenant.
2. Water filling up the WC tank was too slow.
3. If you travel with old parent, pls opt for room at ground floor as there was no lift.
4. Open bathroom concept- would be better if bathroom has a ventilation fan to avoid the awkward smell flowing into the room.
5. Some dust at the corner of the bathroom.
The above was not that critical thus I still give excellent rating.
We stayed at the Deluxe Family Room which consists of a queen-sized bed and a single bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel consist of 14 rooms with different kind of designs, located in the heart of city, part of the UNESCO World Heritage City of Malacca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard @ Heeren Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.