I went to Malacca for a R&R with my friends and since there were five of us, we decided to rent an apartment as it would be cheaper. The apartment we stayed in consisted of two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a living room.
- 1st bedroom has two single beds
- 2nd bedroom has 1 single bed and 1 queen size bed
- Each room has its own bathroom
- Living room has two large sofas, TV, dining chairs and table and fridge
- The hotel is located 15 mins by car from Malacca town
- Has a few shop lots near by the hotel
- Apartment is very spacious and can accommodate up to 10 people (if they bring their own sleeping bags)
- THE BATHROOM IN THE APARTMENT HAS COCKROACHES!!!!!!!!!
Overall, I liked the big spacious apartment however the cockroaches was really a big turn-off. I would NOT recommend this place to people who are not driving as it is not easily accessible by public transport.
The price of the apartment is not too bad as each of us paid around RM 70++ (note: price subjected to change).
I would not recommend this hotel apartment to anyone as the roaches reflect the cleanliness of the hotel. I will probably stay in the city center the next time I visit Malacca.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its a Hotel and Apartment. In total we have 70 rooms. Ample parking space. Walking distance to shopping mall and supermarket ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Kings Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.