“Must visit ”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

After visited night market on Jonker Street. We (3 person) order fried rice, prawn sambal, cincalok omelet, fried chicken gula melaka and vinegar clamp. They all are very delicious.
Very recommended. But the price a little bit expensive.
The staff very friendly.

1  Thank FlemingC21

Reviewed April 25, 2014

We were the only customers when we choose to eat here. By the end of the night the place was packed and partying! We loved sitting on the high tables outside (they will let you sneak a ciggie if you need to). The service was very professional and the waiters were all very friendly. I choose the garlic and chilli crab - wow - never had one so good. My partner abandoned his calamari and tucked in as well. Would love to go back and have it again.
My only suggestion to Eleven would be to tidy up the toilet area a bit.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

We tried their Portuguese fried rice, Portuguese Fried Noodle and Gula Melaka fried chicken. Nothing much to say except "Terbaik / Good". We also got a keychain from the owner as a token of remembrance after settling our bills. Will come back. Definitely!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I went with my wife and 6 year old daughter and we all enjoyed it. We had the Portuguese chicken curry (Can't remember the name unfortunately) which had a nice home cooked flavour, Chinese vegetables (good) and the Portuguese mussel noodle soup, which was not my thing but my wife enjoyed a lot. Service was nice and not overbearing. Atmosphere not great, but fine. Overall price was reasonable for the amount of food we ate.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

My wife & I visited this restaurant the last time we were in Melaka, so we thought we’d try them again. Staff friendly, food so so, beer cold, price high for what we had, I doubt that we will be back.