See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

Hi,
This is Vivek, during my visit to Malaysia , Langkawai and Mallaka in October v2018 end, I stayed in Hotel Mill Road v at Malleka, it was really awsm stay, at par on my expectations, having all necessary amenities of a class category in a budget price.

I am much thankful to supervisor Mr.James, who is a real gem in this hotel, he briefed me about my travel plans ,what to explore nd how to find in Malleka etc.

I am sure those who visit this hotel would never face a regret on their decision, it is located at prime location and in front of Sarvanna Bhawan, you can roam near by and have chunky delicious food at very reasonable price in Sarvanna Bhawan.
Hope similar service in future from this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Coastal37408075297, General Manager at Hotel Mill Road, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2018

Dear Mr Vivek

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel and we will continue to serve and meet our customers’ expectations at all times. Hope you visit us again in the near future.

Best regards

Kannagy
Managing Director
Hotel Mill Road

Reviewed October 20, 2018

Basic accommodation but suited all our needs. Great for an over night stay, close to Jonker Street - walking distance. Very clean, fantastic price, friendly and helpful staff, especially James. Good security. Street noise until late evening is quite loud and probably not suitable for a long stay

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Leonie

Thank you for your feedback.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.

As for the street noise, we are aware and we have already taken the necessary measures to cut down the noise from the street.

Best regards