“Lovely crepes”

Orang Belanda Art Cafe
Cuisines: French, Dutch
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Orang Belanda art cafe is a new, small, trendy Cafe in china Town with a dutch and french kitchen and even some Swedish dishes.Our Dutch and French Pancakes are not only famous in Melaka but our clients from all over the world come back for our Crépes from Singapour and KL ones they have tasted their deliciousness.Next to the Boeuf Bourguignon(French Beefstew)and Poulet Basquaise (a French chicken dish)we also serve Fresh juices, Smoothies Ice creams and Milkshakes.Our top selling desert the Crépe Royale,a french crépe with icecream,chocolate sauce and whipping cream.
“Lovely crepes”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

This is something different from the usual Melaka fare - lovely sweet and savoury French crepes. The other stuff on the menu wasn't quite up to the same standard but the drinks were great. Recommended.

Singapore, null, Singapore
“Not as good as before”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Came here 2 years back, the cafe was crowded, and I remember was manned by a westerner and his Chinese wife. Went last friday, the cafe is now very quiet. Ordered the crepes which we ordered two years back and it was such a disappointment! The drinks failed on us too.
Apparently another Chinese boss took over but didn't have the skills of the previous owner.

• Visited January 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Just The Best !”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

If you are over the sloppy egg breakfast, and the Malaysian food generally, and crave for a bit of European food this is for you. Running parallel with the main street, just on a corner in the middle of Chinatown.
I had beautifully cooked fried eggs and bacon, served with toast, it was such a wonderful change. Perfectly fried eggs, lacy edges, soft yolk, crispy bacon, just toasted bread. Followed that with an apple pancake, thin, crispy edges, lovely apple flavour, and then a great coffee. Friendly owner, air conditioned, comfortable, quiet. I wish I had found this place earlier. (The wife paid, don't know how much it cost ::))

• Visited July 2012
Seoul, South Korea
“great cafe”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I had early lunch, and taste was really great.
Service was good too, though I felt little bit sorry when little girl served my food.
Anyway,
If you're looking for peaceful and cool(with air conditioner) place to take some rest,
try this cafe.

• Visited August 2012
Ennis, Ireland
“Delicious 'dutch coffee'”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Finally I found a proper coffee in Melaka. Being a coffee-lover, I was missing a european-style coffee. Most cafes serve instant coffee. This cafe served me a frothy cappuccino-type sweet coffee. Well worth it! For breakfast, I had the omelette. It had a filling of cheese, mushroom and red onion and came with a coleslaw garnish. A perfect way to start your sight-seeing day.

Visited September 2012