“Great food”

Restaurant D' Tandoori House
Ranked #40 of 715 Restaurants in Melaka
Description: Established since 1992,serving the finest north Indian cuisine this part of the world.We have chefs from north India and Pakistan.
Reviewed May 22, 2012

The food is very tasty and delicious not only that we do have many choices for each variety of food. We absolutely loved the dining atmosphere as well as the services. Would highly recommend it to anyone.

2  Thank 341anna

Reviewed September 20, 2011

Went there for lunch and had the best potato cheese naan. Their palak paneer(spinach with cheese) is a must try. And the fresh lime juice is a thrist crunch. The decoration reflects Indian design. The service is quick and the waiter is a friendly pakistani guy. They open daily from 1130am untill 230 pm and 6pm untill 11pm. This restaurant is located near Malacca's shopping mall(Hattens Square).A must visit reataurant if you are in Malacca.

2  Thank ambiga t
Reviewed December 17, 2010

I eat Indian food a lot, and this was one of the best I've had. The naan (ranging from plain to onion to vegetable) was soft and chewy and the saag paneer (spinach and homemade cheese) was excellent. My friend and I split the malai kofta for dinner and it was very good. Prices are a little higher than other places, but still very reasonable - 5-15 ringgit per dish. Definitely reccommended!

1  Thank whereonearth07
Reviewed September 24, 2008

My dad took me 2 a restaurant in Malacca . I was whining at first coz' I wanted 2 go 2 the good old Mc Donalds . I sulked at first . But then when the food arrived , I got a big shock . The mere sight of it was already very promising . After eating the food , I can only say this . Reataurant D' Tandoori House is truly has THE BEST food in the whole of Malacca !

The naan comes in all different choices from the famous , mouthwatering onion naan 2 the appetizing potato cheese naan . The famous trademark which is the Tandoori Chicken is simply superb ! Imagine the soft tender chicken marinated in tantalizing curries then roasted 2 perfection ! The palak paneer is also extremely delicious . Chopped spinach cooked with the famous homeade cheese !

It is truly THE best restaurant I have been 2 and hope 2 go again ! P.S. I have been 2 many restaurants ...............

2  Thank FoodCritic8217
Reviewed September 24, 2008

One of the best if not THE BEST Tandoori food I have eaten. The tandoori chicken is so succulent and the best thing about it is, there are no artificial coloring and the meat is so tender. The palak paneer is the most unique dish I've tasted! Must recommend this dish to all! The owner himself is a testament to what good food is all about!! Service could be a bit slow but believe me, it is well worth the wait!!

2  Thank klfoodlover