“Unfriendly staff”

Ranked #3 of 5 Quick Bites in Melaka
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Couple of individuals stalls inside. You just go in and order the food you want.
Since I’m not familiar with the food so I asked what was that and what was this, they seems unhappy about it.
I’m not happy the way they treated me. I feel unwelcome so I decided to find other place to eat and found Poh Piah Lwee, small mom and pop shop. The owner is friendly, the food was delicious.

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,090)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Try the original cendol with gula Melaka, definitely better then the durian.
The Assam laksa was my favorite! Curry laksa was good too... big portions.

Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

Should try durian cedol. They also serve some noodles, but they close at night. We try to come back and get cedol but they closed. Try at noon when you come here.

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

The place is always packed with diners at any time of the day and I kid you not. Gotta be patient to wait for a table.

The baba chendol is a must order! Everyone comes for this. At RM4, its not only cheap, the bowl's bursting with generous servings of ingredients. The musang king version has 3 durian mochi balls filled with musang king durian flesh, awesome!

The assam laksa is a must try too!

Reviewed February 25, 2019

We'd tried the Assam Laksa and Curry Noodles that came highly recommended by my friends. This was our first visit, and I must say that this was the first time I really enjoyed Assam Laksa. Another must-try was the Chendols with Gula Melaka. I came at 3 pm and there was still a crowd. Thumbs up! It's worth a visit.

Date of visit: February 2019