The best mall in Malacca? Yes. A huge mall! One wing blends into another. Great respite from the heat after visiting Stadhuys, the fort and the museum.
- There is an indoor kids playground and a small track where little kiddies can drive a little car around. They can do a sand painting activity there too. That's located above F.O.S.
- Coral Wonderland is located within the mall. SImilar to Aquaria, but on a smaller scale, an aquarium with opportunity for kids to touch some of the sealife.
- There's an area where all the coin-operated rides are located and seating for parents nearby
- Thai massage place next to A&W where you could get a foot massage
- Abundant restaurants/ places where you can sit and have a drink, Starbucks, A&W. WE like the Wong Kok Char Chan Teng - okay Hong Kong food
- Great for bargains - F.O.S., Brands Outlet, Padini
- Lots of toyshops - Toys R Us, and a few smaller ones
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.