I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in this hotel during my most recent trip to South Goa. This hotel stands out of the 100s of hotels on Palolem beach, on the following parameters:
1. Being a brick and mortal building, it is a lot safer compared to the huts on the beach.
2. Economic prices, though I saw that the prices vary widely for different customers.
3. Clean rooms
4. Very cooperative staff (John), including the owner Gaurav who is very friendly.
5. Very good air conditioning, which actually works unlike all the beach huts.
Places where they can improve:
1. Provide double mattresses in the rooms. Currently there are 2 single mattresses on iron cots, which is slippery and they slip away from each other, making it very uncomfortable.
2. Provide better, cotton bed-sheets. The nylon ones they have are very uncomfortable.
Now, some cons:
1. Its not on the beach, but in the town, hardly 5-minute walk from the beach. This is also a pro of this place, making it much safer than the beach huts.
2. No facility for food, but there are many restaurants within 2-minute walk. Also, the beach is only 5-minutes walk, which has 100s of eateries.
3. Very limited parking arrangements.
Overall, very good & I look forward to stay here again for a longer period, hopefully very soon!! :)More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking