HOtel is nice, room is ok, beach is perfect, nice golf course.
The main problem is the number of people working at the hotel who do absolutely nothing. YOu have to wait for everything such a long time. We waited 2.5 hours for lunch in the restaurant on the beach. The check in in t he middle of the night was 1 hour 20 mins and the room was not ready (it was 3am!)
But this seems to be everywhere in India - people are nice its just that they are sooooo slow.
We have noticed that paying tips does wonders however !
Evening meal is also a problem as the food is spicy which is not good for children. (otherwise they can order pizza which I really dont want)
Overall we had a nice time once we realised how to do things: order your lunch 2 hours in advance and get the waiter to call you from the beach when its ready... etc... once you grasp these ideas, the stay gets much better !
Oh and its sooooo dirty everywhere out of the hotel. Hotel is beautifully clean but outside - OMG !
Spa works perfectly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort Goa is an all suite resort nestled on 85 acres along the pristine Goan coastline. The resort, cradled by the majestic Sahyadari range along the confluence of the Talpone River, offers breathtaking view of the Arabian Sea. With a kilometre-long exclusive beachfront, it is truly one of the most exquisite beach resorts in Goa. Amidst grand Baroque-Portuguese style architecture, meticulously landscaped gardens, international standard Double 'T' 9-hole Links golf course and Rejuve - the signature spa, enjoy the luxury of oceanfront privacy and seclusion in true Lalit style. Upon arrival, the resort welcomes you into the grand lobby with rustic chandeliers, antique long-handled ceiling fans and a grand staircase overlooking a hand-painted tile mosaic of Sao Rafael, the very first Portuguese ship to land in Goa under the helm of Vasco Da Gama. The resort offers 202 Garden View suites, 36 Sea View Suites, 14 Luxury Suites, 3 Presidential Suites and 10 luxurious villas. Other facilities include unique fine dining restaurants, water sports, Swimming Pool, Kids Pool, Sports complex - Tennis, Squash, Table Tennis, Archery, Volleyball, Beach Football, Beach Cricket, ATV, Beach Cricket, supervised kid's area with a variety of activities for children. The resort is also equipped with seven banquet halls/meeting rooms, ideal for all types of corporate events, conference facility, meeting facility, weddings ceremonies and wedding receptions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The LaLiT Golf & Spa Resort Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lalit Golf And Spa Resort Goa
- The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort Goa Hotel Canacona
- Intercontinental The Lalit Goa Hotel
- Canacona Inter-Continental
- Intercontinental Canacona
- The LaLiT Golf & Spa Resort Goa Canacona