Lovely property with an equally beautiful beach...far from the hustle bustle of the other popular beaches.Almost a 2-2 1/2 hrs drive from Dabolim airport..
Not meant for a first time Goa visitor who wants to go sightseeing,as most places are pretty far away.
The rooms are spacious and well done.As Lalit also hosts banquets and corporate events, things can get pretty noisy for the room occupants near the main lobby. We did witness once such super noisy event during our stay ,but luckily our room was in the farthest corner of the property.
The pool is beautiful.But then who needs the pool when you have a pristine beach at your disposal. We loved taking long walks on the almost deserted beach and soaking up in the waves.Spent all evenings of our stay at the beach-side shack.Enjoyed some good seafood ,listening to the sound of the breaking waves.Patnem beach is a small walk away ,with also some good shacks.
Can hire bikes at 250-300 bucks a day just outside the Lalit property. Enjoyed hiking to the nearby Palolem and Agonda beaches.
Food is average and so is the spa. But overall experience was very destressing and pleasant.
Would love to visit the place again :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort Goa is an all suite resort nestled on 85 acres along the pristine Goan coastline. The resort, cradled by the majestic Sahyadari range along the confluence of the Talpone River, offers breathtaking view of the Arabian Sea. With a kilometre-long exclusive beachfront, it is truly one of the most exquisite beach resorts in Goa. Amidst grand Baroque-Portuguese style architecture, meticulously landscaped gardens, international standard Double 'T' 9-hole Links golf course and Rejuve - the signature spa, enjoy the luxury of oceanfront privacy and seclusion in true Lalit style. Upon arrival, the resort welcomes you into the grand lobby with rustic chandeliers, antique long-handled ceiling fans and a grand staircase overlooking a hand-painted tile mosaic of Sao Rafael, the very first Portuguese ship to land in Goa under the helm of Vasco Da Gama. The resort offers 202 Garden View suites, 36 Sea View Suites, 14 Luxury Suites, 3 Presidential Suites and 10 luxurious villas. Other facilities include unique fine dining restaurants, water sports, Swimming Pool, Kids Pool, Sports complex - Tennis, Squash, Table Tennis, Archery, Volleyball, Beach Football, Beach Cricket, ATV, Beach Cricket, supervised kid's area with a variety of activities for children. The resort is also equipped with seven banquet halls/meeting rooms, ideal for all types of corporate events, conference facility, meeting facility, weddings ceremonies and wedding receptions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The LaLiT Golf & Spa Resort Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lalit Golf And Spa Resort Goa
- The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort Goa Hotel Canacona
- Intercontinental The Lalit Goa Hotel
- Canacona Inter-Continental
- Intercontinental Canacona
- The LaLiT Golf & Spa Resort Goa Canacona