I stayed here in April 2013.
From the moment we had our reservation confirmed a couple of months in advance, the Lalit staff had been very welcoming and willing to get in touch, to find out our personal preferences -- something which many 'top hotel chains' fail to do this day.
On arrival, we were treated royally at made to feel - not as visitors or tourists to a hotel but as returning guests travelling back to a home, albeit a home as opulent as the wonderful property !
Following a hiccup in our stay (was originally scheduled to stay in February) as I was sick, the Lalit graciously changed our reservation to a rescheduled date at no further cost or hassle.
The property itself is stunning, and others have done well to recount experiences of its opulence and grandeur, it's the staff who makes the difference like " staff at spa Restaurant are quit helpful.The Lalit truly excels there.
I'm no stranger to luxury hotels, but this experience stands out as the most incredible I've ever had - from the setting to the service.
Though the property is far from the airport but once you are in there you will forget every thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort Goa is an all suite resort nestled on 85 acres along the pristine Goan coastline. The resort, cradled by the majestic Sahyadari range along the confluence of the Talpone River, offers breathtaking view of the Arabian Sea. With a kilometre-long exclusive beachfront, it is truly one of the most exquisite beach resorts in Goa. Amidst grand Baroque-Portuguese style architecture, meticulously landscaped gardens, international standard Double 'T' 9-hole Links golf course and Rejuve - the signature spa, enjoy the luxury of oceanfront privacy and seclusion in true Lalit style. Upon arrival, the resort welcomes you into the grand lobby with rustic chandeliers, antique long-handled ceiling fans and a grand staircase overlooking a hand-painted tile mosaic of Sao Rafael, the very first Portuguese ship to land in Goa under the helm of Vasco Da Gama. The resort offers 202 Garden View suites, 36 Sea View Suites, 14 Luxury Suites, 3 Presidential Suites and 10 luxurious villas. Other facilities include unique fine dining restaurants, water sports, Swimming Pool, Kids Pool, Sports complex - Tennis, Squash, Table Tennis, Archery, Volleyball, Beach Football, Beach Cricket, ATV, Beach Cricket, supervised kid's area with a variety of activities for children. The resort is also equipped with seven banquet halls/meeting rooms, ideal for all types of corporate events, conference facility, meeting facility, weddings ceremonies and wedding receptions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your The LaLiT Golf & Spa Resort Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lalit Golf And Spa Resort Goa
- The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort Goa Hotel Canacona
- Intercontinental The Lalit Goa Hotel
- Canacona Inter-Continental
- Intercontinental Canacona
- The LaLiT Golf & Spa Resort Goa Canacona