Had booked this hotel after seeing very positive reviews from Tripadvisor.. however, we regretted the moment we reached there.. the only positives are: a well-maintained property.. rooms are big and aesthetically designed.. private balconies.. huge pool, but they should consider warm water during the cool seasons.. beach is very near.. couple spa is expensive, but good..
the negatives are: hotel is in a very remote location.. there are many restaurants inside the hotel, however, menu is pathetic for vegetarians!! and highly over-priced too.. with no eateries nearby, you will be stuck with this menu! staff were not pleasant, very business-like approach.. no complimentary wi-fi even though a five star hotel! the in-room TV has all foreign language channels.. very few Indian regional channels..
couldn't enjoy the stay at all, and had to stay outdoors most of the time to escape from the terrible menu and boring room entertainment..will never stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort Goa is an all suite resort nestled on 85 acres along the pristine Goan coastline. The resort, cradled by the majestic Sahyadari range along the confluence of the Talpone River, offers breathtaking view of the Arabian Sea. With a kilometre-long exclusive beachfront, it is truly one of the most exquisite beach resorts in Goa. Amidst grand Baroque-Portuguese style architecture, meticulously landscaped gardens, international standard Double 'T' 9-hole Links golf course and Rejuve - the signature spa, enjoy the luxury of oceanfront privacy and seclusion in true Lalit style. Upon arrival, the resort welcomes you into the grand lobby with rustic chandeliers, antique long-handled ceiling fans and a grand staircase overlooking a hand-painted tile mosaic of Sao Rafael, the very first Portuguese ship to land in Goa under the helm of Vasco Da Gama. The resort offers 202 Garden View suites, 36 Sea View Suites, 14 Luxury Suites, 3 Presidential Suites and 10 luxurious villas. Other facilities include unique fine dining restaurants, water sports, Swimming Pool, Kids Pool, Sports complex - Tennis, Squash, Table Tennis, Archery, Volleyball, Beach Football, Beach Cricket, ATV, Beach Cricket, supervised kid's area with a variety of activities for children. The resort is also equipped with seven banquet halls/meeting rooms, ideal for all types of corporate events, conference facility, meeting facility, weddings ceremonies and wedding receptions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The LaLiT Golf & Spa Resort Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lalit Golf And Spa Resort Goa
- The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort Goa Hotel Canacona
- Intercontinental The Lalit Goa Hotel
- Canacona Inter-Continental
- Intercontinental Canacona
- The LaLiT Golf & Spa Resort Goa Canacona