“the first time of many...”
Review of Cuba Beach Huts

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Canacona
Cuba Beach Huts
Ranked #55 of 138 Specialty Lodging in Canacona
London, United Kingdom
“the first time of many...”
Reviewed May 5, 2011

I am not usually one to review places, but in this case, I so enjoyed staying at Cuba in Palolem, that I wanted to share my experience.
Located halfway along Palolem beach, of all the chalets I saw along the beach, these were by far the best both in terms of location, cleanliness and facilities.

The chalets are conveniently located by the bar / restaurant area. After trying a few eatieries along the beach, I decided that the food served at Cuba was probably the best, in terms of taste, freshness & choice. (Only a couple of times I dined at Dropadi along the beach, for some variety .. that too is very good).

There was a small issue with overbooking when I arrived, but this was quickly fixed.

Unlike other hotels, housekeeping do not automatically clean the chalets daily unless u specifically hang the "please make up room" sign on the door. Eventhough the music at the bar isn't played too loud, it does go on til the early hours; I would suggest earplugs to ensure a good nights sleep.

The staff are all very friendly, making a point to know you by name and greet you by it when they see you. Speical thanks to Rajesh & Satish who made me feel all the more welcome.
I hope my review conveys how happy I was with staying at the Premium Sea Facing chalets, and if I returned to Palolem in the future, it is the only place I would stay.

Room Tip: book in advance a& get full confirmation
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank NickP22

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Polish first
Pasadena, California
Reviewed April 27, 2011

We stayed in the A/C Beach Huts which are just steps from the Ocean. The rooms where clean, standard bathroom, and the shower had hot water...which is amazing considering it is literally on the beach. The staff was courteous and helpful. We did not get bothered much by the people selling things on the beach, a major plus!!
They don't provide many towels...so if I had to do it again, I would bring my one towel for the beach and one for the shower (for each person) and it is kind of loud at night because the bungalows surround the restaurant/bar....but it was to be expected.
The mornings are beautiful and quiet! I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank BreeandDagan
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed March 12, 2011

Lovely food, lovely people..it was a great stay. Enjoyed our stay thoroughly, don't feel like leaving. The staffs are very friendly especially Dharmesh. Great customer service and a kickass location.

We will definately recommend this place to everybody. Thanks for the hospitality.
Next time we're here...we'll surely be here for a longer period.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends