“Thank You Cuba”

Ranked #34 of 209 Restaurants in Canacona
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Bang in the middle of the beach, the Café is the ideal meeting hub that is the darling of all guidebooks. Along with breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the exciting place provides a breathtaking view of a pair of rocky crags at either end of the beach. It is also the ideal location to watch Palolem’s legendary sunsets.
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Thank you Cuba for all the delicious meals and drinks we had with you and also for the sun beds. My daughter stayed in one of the huts for a couple of weeks, but I just came for the sun beds and lunch each day. Mohan and Asif were always very helpful and they even did a tandoori chicken specially for my son for lunch one day, but my favourite dish to try is vegetable jalfrezi - delicious.

1  Thank clare p

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Visited last year in April and made a pit stop here the moment we arrived in Palolem I was in love with this returant last year!! As correctly said WAS
Service has gone down drastically
Waiter were more busy in calling foreigners well I mean no offence here
I have travelled the world and being an Indian I don't tolerate Racislaism and I was shocked to find it in my own country
We were completeltly ignored had to wait for 30mins to get the menu becoz waiter were busy running behind girls
This was to every Indian who were sitting around us in same returant
Order took almost 30mins to reach us ???
Menu was taken from us atleast 3 times so that it could be given to other ??
Running short of Menus are we ??
What are we ? Waiting for free food ??
This place is def and big NO NO
Being in India if they cannot serve Indians and understand what Goa hospotality is then this place needs to change like how it was last year
Once again I'm not being Racial or discriminating here I'm just advising and writing my experince here
Food Quality is OK not like how it use to be
Staff and service needs a big makeover
Attitude of the staff specially needs to be paid attention
Felt like sitting in some DHABA and ignored
Will visit once again before deciding of this returant has walked a mile ahead or has gone down the Hill

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Have being visiting cuba every year since 2010, first year everything was awesome u name it the food the ambiance the service.
that year recommended it to almost every one i know

since then every year we make it a point to have our food there. last year was disappointing on all grounds yet like the ambiance.

This year visited in the second week of April and sure to say we are never going the et here again.
The service sucks, had to call out for everything, the food quality has also gone down

Don't know if others feel the same way, as unlike earlier years found the place to be quite empty. they have also done away with the pool table an free wi-fi

Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

Cuba café is in a good location, food is good especially the kebabs cooked in the tandoor. Website said they over wifi but this wasn't the case when I was there.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Been here last week to have dinner and drinks. Ordered a drink and a pasta. We waited for around 40 minutes still there was no sight of our order. When I finally asked, I was told that there's a big table to cater to so our order will take time. If that's the case why not remove all the tables when you have one big table to cater to. Also, it would help if the staff sounded little cheerful and less frustrated.

1  Thank Dinesh J