See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Had an amazing time at sevas . Near the beach yet also far enough away to chill and relax without the noise of Main beach. thank you kiran for being an amazing Host. The staff are Kind , frendly and the food is excellant. Highly recommended.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Mako DC O
Reviewed January 31, 2017

In the holiday season we were looking for budget stay close to Palolem beach , suddenly we found this on Agoda and Tripadvisor site. Found it quite decent place so booked.
Staff is very friendly and the service is good. Ideally not for the couples who need too much privacy because here only wooden and bamboo made cottages are avaialbe.
Rooms and bathrooms are eco friendly and the place is very peaceful. They have seperate concrete bathrooms /rest rooms as well.
It was just a min walk for the beach and close to market, pubs, beach facing restuarant, party places like neputune point, leopard valley, silver start and many more.
Agonda beach is also 10mins drive from here.
al together we had a wonderful memorable stay here !

Room Tip: if u r friends or bachelors we can go for any room, all are nice, But if you are couples looking for privacy then go for wooden bunglows
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 26, 2016 via mobile

This was the third time we visited sevas , and as usual we enjoy alot at the property .
Staying here is always a massage for mind as you continuos feel like having fun of beach at times living in the nature.
I thank kiran , rajni and rakhi being wonderful hosts for our stay.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

Not sure why Sevas is not better rated, it is a great place and exceptional value for money. I had 5 nights here in November and also 4 years ago as a long term traveler used this as my Goa base.
The huts/houses are unique and much better than the standard shack on most the places on the beach. OK so maybe that is why this great place doesn't rate so highly as it is not on the beach with a beach view. It is at the end of Palolem beach with a short walk up the hill but you are only a minute away from the beach. Actually for me this was perfect as your on the beach all day and evening anyway but have the quiet retreat when you want to relax and sleep.
The outside toilets and bucket showers are great, really love them.
When I stayed here 4 years ago they had great yoga classes in the morning. The yoga area and the grounds have a lovely Eco feel and atmosphere.
The staff are all really friendly and helpful and the place has a family feel. Kiran recommended us a great place to stay at Cola beach and I remember him and the others were also a great help last time. You can hire scooters and they can book you train tickets.
I would say it's great option for short or long term travelers.

Stayed: December 2016
1  Thank andyposh07
Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

I stayed 5 days in this piecefull place.
Stayed in a bamboo hut with open air bathroom. Palolem beach is nearby and is one of the most beautifull beaches in Goa.
The people in this place are very kind and helpfull.
If you like to stay in green surroundings I recommend this place!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo