I have been many beach resorts in Barbados, St Lucia, Dominican Republic, Miami, Spain, Portugal, Cancun, and not forgetting Newquay. I must say that Dwarka has surpassed all of these holidays. It was really paradise with amazing views, great staff, food and drinks.
The pictures on the website do not do this resort any justice. I think this is done purposely so that each and every visitor is shocked that the place exceeded their expectations.
My wife and I also renewed our vows (just privately) and Clemente, Sudhir and Sanju arranged a cake and champagne and we celebrated at the top of the cliff at sunset. It really was an amazing moment and credit to the staff for being so flexible and forthcoming.
The massage was also very good and very cheap for Westerners.
I really don't want to spoil anything by giving too much away but I would suggest you don't have any second thoughts about booking this place.... you will not regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a very exclusive 10 boutique cottage property having luxurious interiors, with attached baths with hot showers. All 10 cottages have SEA VIEWS and some have BOTH SEA as well as LAGOON view!! We provide a lot of privacy to our guests. The property is flanked by the beach and a fresh water lagoon. If you want to completely cut off from this crazy world, and if you need a little nourishment for your soul.....you will love Dwarka!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Dwarka Eco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dwarka Eco Beach Hotel Canacona
- Dwarka Eco Beach Resort Goa/Canacona