I stayed (alone) last December for 3 nights – and was cursing myself for not having been able to extend my stay. But now am looking forward to a 5-night return Jan next year.
Be wary – know what you are getting into! This is a soak-pit for all your tension and high-strung city woes! This is NOT a luxury/pamper destination. Its unreal that places like this exist at all…
1. Back to the basics:
The ten odd huts are totally basic. Thatched walls and roof. Cemented floors. Sit-outs. Atatch (internal) toilets. Good sized. Clean. Well designed, but basic. This is so totally the charm of Dwarka. If you come to Dwarka, you are not coming for air-conditioning and state-of-art amenities. Rather just the opposite. Refreshingly unpretentious, yet totally comfortable.
2. Close to nature:
The huts are placed on small terraces on either side of a small river that dissects the 3-acre property – all of which is a beautiful coconut grove. The river hits the beach and forms a small fresh-water lagoon. Only guests get access to the river. Once you are out of the lagoon, you are on the beach. Just a little further and you are in the sea!!
3. Total disconnect from life as you know it:
Mobiles do not work. No TV. Unplugged from wherever you came from, the moment you step into Dwarka.
There really is nothing to do at Dwarka except letch at the views, take in the silence, swim, walk, converse with like-minded people, eat the amazing fresh fare served at their sea-view beach restaurant, and be amazed at the realization that the contrast offers – of the racing pace that your life is whizzing past – as you stand still in this place called Dwarka.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a very exclusive 10 boutique cottage property having luxurious interiors, with attached baths with hot showers. All 10 cottages have SEA VIEWS and some have BOTH SEA as well as LAGOON view!! We provide a lot of privacy to our guests. The property is flanked by the beach and a fresh water lagoon. If you want to completely cut off from this crazy world, and if you need a little nourishment for your soul.....you will love Dwarka!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Dwarka Eco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dwarka Eco Beach Hotel Canacona
- Dwarka Eco Beach Resort Goa/Canacona