We stayed in tent A (one of the closest to the beach on the ground level) and had an absolutely fantastic 1 night, 2 day stay. My husband has mobility problems and was assisted up and down the steps, which was really kind of them. There were a lot of steps, but they are quite shallow, with a walkway every 8 or so steps, making it easier to descend. The tents were basic, but fit for purpose and reasonably clean. There was a separate wet room/wc and a bedroom with twin beds and a mozzie net. About a 5 minute leisurely walk away there is a lagoon where you can swim with fishes. The beach is clean and deserted (apart from your fellow campers of course). It was a lovely experience and we may do this again when we return to Goa next year. The food was quite nice and the drinks were really cheap. Some ladies came from the village and danced for us on the evening; the same ladies turned up the following morning to clean the tents! They do tell you that all the ladies can say in English is "thank you". This isn't actually correct as I had a basic but understandable conversation with 2 of them and they were really lovely. The trip is reasonably priced and good value for money. We booked via our tour operator and a guide was present at all times. You can sunbathe, walk along the beach, play volley ball ... do whatever you like really ... it's your bit of paradise to enjoy as you please. TIP: Watch out for the very cute looking little kittys: despite the fact they come up to you and look at you adoringly (and have huge eyes like the kitty in Shrek); they're feral and have claws and know how to use them!! I found out the hard way ... ouch!! This is one of those trips that is so simple it's easy to overlook and be tempted by one of the more adventurous ones - but it's really not to be missed. Laid back and relaxing I think describes it quite well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a lux tents resort on a secluded unspoiled beach in Goa. All tents have attached toilets and showers. Price is per tent for 2 person per night with B&B. Cola beach yoga holiday and retreat starting from 5th Jan 2015 at cola beach. For beginner or Those who wants to strengthen the core of your existing practice in Hatha & Ashtanga.3 nights package all inclusive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Cola Beach Exclusive Tented Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cola Beach Exclusive Tented Hotel Canacona
- Cola Beach Exclusive Tented Resort Goa/Canacona