“Best food in goa”
Review of I-95

I-95
Ranked #50 of 414 Restaurants in Calangute
Cuisines: Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2014

After coming to goa for the last six years I-95 has topped my list again for the best food I have eaten here, the fillet minion and beef Wellington are fab as is the red snapper main meals the potato tikkas as a starter are amazing and all the puds are excellent this restaurant is well worth a visit

1  Thank Tinytina B
There are newer reviews for I-95

Reviewed March 10, 2014

This restaurant moved and we couldnt find it last year so we were looking forward to our visit this year. Its a little out of the way and we needed a taxi so were very disappointed on our first visit to find them fully booked. Would highly recommend them when you need a curry break. Although its a little more expensive than most restaurants in Goa, its real gourmet food for a fraction of the price here, restaurant is very nice and staff attentive. Will definately be back!

1  Thank dragonfli
Reviewed February 22, 2014

This is the fourth time we have visited this restaurant and the food is the best we have had in Goa, the setting is superb, staff are very attentive and cannot find fault with the food no matter what you eat.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We just happened to come across this place having gone on an afternoon stroll from our guest house, just down the road. It was only open in the evening, so we came back to see what it had to offer. The greeting and service was second to none and the food was fantastic! It was so good we came back again on our last night. If you like steak the filet mignon was to die for, oh and the cocktails were really good too!
The owner? came round on both evenings to check that everything was ok and was happy to chat.
Could not fault a thing.......just wish we had something back at home for the same price!!

2  Thank Ruth C
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Visited here for the 4th time best food in Goa! Can't fault it at all!! Chicken is cooked to perfection and apple crumble is to die for!!!

2  Thank T33EFF