“A must!”
Review of I-95

I-95
Ranked #51 of 410 Restaurants in Calangute
Cuisines: Indian, International, European, Asian, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“A must!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We just happened to come across this place having gone on an afternoon stroll from our guest house, just down the road. It was only open in the evening, so we came back to see what it had to offer. The greeting and service was second to none and the food was fantastic! It was so good we came back again on our last night. If you like steak the filet mignon was to die for, oh and the cocktails were really good too!
The owner? came round on both evenings to check that everything was ok and was happy to chat.
Could not fault a thing.......just wish we had something back at home for the same price!!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Ruth C

“Amazing once again”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Visited here for the 4th time best food in Goa! Can't fault it at all!! Chicken is cooked to perfection and apple crumble is to die for!!!

2 Thank T33EFF
Redcar, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food with excellent service”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Just returned from Goa. Before we went we had a list of the top restaurants to visit from trip advisor comments. We worked our way through the list and this was one of the last we tried. It was so good we made sure we visited again before we came home. The service was excellent and the food was to die for . The choice is excellent and the presentation and taste is superb. The Beef Wellington was the best I have ever had. Hope to go to Goa again next year and we will make sure we dine here.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Wendy J
Rochdale, United Kingdom
“the worst food ever”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

last year I ate here and I got to say it was the best food I had ever eaten . so I was looking forward to going back 12 jan 2014 the starter shrimp was not fresh but was edible the main beef wellington cold and tough and smelt off not wanting to spoil my friends birthday I thought I could fill up on the mash ' big mistake it smelt like vomit and was inedible another at the table with the same meal also commented . didn't have pudding .managed to get cheese on toast from hotel .

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank 0777sandra
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We went here in December, it's quite a way down a bumpy road, our taxi driver nearly turned back at one point thinking we had missed it, but what a find!

We all (4) had a wonderful meal, the free mushroom soup in the test tubes was to die for, I had seabass and it was fantastic, followed by an apple crumble with custard and ice cream, I was made to share this though, I won't next time!!! The wine list has a nice selection of wines on it.

All in all a fantastic night, great restaurant and wonderful staff, and the restaurant and toilets are spotless.

Shame it was the end of the holiday when we found this, but we will be back in December a another lovely meal.

• Visited December 2013