“Fusion”
Review of I-95

I-95
Ranked #51 of 413 Restaurants in Calangute
Cuisines: Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Candolim, India
“Fusion”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The place server fusion cuisine my fav is bacon wrapped chicken. The place nice , serves some good cocktails. hv the time then must go for dinner.

Visited February 2013

Chesterfield
“Beautiful setting, Great food and Service!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

What a lovely ambiance! Such a lovely place to eat! On arrival we were given some complimentary nibbles which included four 'test tubes' of delicious mushroom soup.. a great and very different idea. All of which were yummy! My husband and I both ordered Beef Wellington in a Madeira Sauce which came perfectly cooked and served with mashed potato, parsnip crisps and lovely crisp veg. The menu was probably the best I have seen whilst living long stay for five months in Goa, shame we left this restaurant till the end of our trip, we would certainly liked to have visited a good few times more. We shared Berry Pavlova with Chantilly Cream for pudding which was lush! Our friends had the trio of deserts which is something I would probably have next time. Although this restaurant is a little way out of Callengute and will mean a taxi or transport.. you would kick yourself if you missed it! Certainly 'one of the best' in Goa! Top class!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank TraceyJaneTop
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
“The best”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Have been to I-95 for a number of years now and it is the best restaurant in goa. It is now on the calengute to mapsua road. It is fine dinning so the price is a little more expensive we had a starter main and dessert and it came to about £25 would recommend

• Visited March 2013
Pune, India
“every visiter must try this!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

i 95 is situated in saligao village its a only 1 restaurant in that area were you'll get a tasty food like Lila cafe too...

Visited March 2013
1 Thank priyankanagvenkar97
Southport, United Kingdom
“Relaxed Dining”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Just a really good restaurant with smooth service, decent menu and good prices. Steak knifes were blunt but they promised that new ones were on order!!!

Visited February 2013