“Great food, setting & staff”
Review of I-95

I-95
Ranked #49 of 414 Restaurants in Calangute
Cuisines: Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We couldn't decide between this restaurant and another and we decided to walk to the "other" restaurant because we thought I-95 was a weird name and figured it couldn't be that great. When we got to the site it turned out that the other place had left and I-95 moved in. The atmosphere looked great so we decided to stay. That was a great choice. The service was awesome, the cocktails were tasty and the food was better.

Be sure to double check the address as our guidebook had it wrong. As you are driving over you will think "there's no way there's a nice restaurant out here" but there is!
It's a few blocks from Presa de Goa (everyone seems to know it and it's correct on Googlemaps).

There are newer reviews for I-95

Reviewed January 22, 2013

This is one of the best value up market restaurants I have ever been to. I now have added mushroom cappuccino as one of my favourite dishes. The individual beef wellington is also delicious and the desserts are amazing.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

This small restaurant is in the middle of nowhere. They have a style statement. They amuse you with a amuse bouche and a short of soup in a capillary tube. They have a very limited but delicious choice of cuisine. The shades of Red and Wood used to decorate the restaurant is very classy. Friendly and efficient service.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Went to this place in April 2012 with my partner. Very good tasty well cooked food,
One think to note, it was alive with Mosquito's so pile the Odomos on before you dine!!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Went to this restaurant for a treat and a treat we got. Four of us had meals and we made sure we had a different one each. From starters to desserts all were rated excellent with just one being good but could have the dish at any other Goan eaterie, but it was said that this was down to their choice not the food. The desserts were to die for. All the dishes were superbly presented.