“Excellent Pasta......will always come back for it”
Review of I-95

I-95
Ranked #52 of 424 Restaurants in Calangute
Cuisines: Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I went to the place two times till nw once in December and on the new year, we were the last customer on 01/01 morning, still the staff was so good, they dint show the slightest irritation on seeing a guest coming in so late, they informed us that the kitchen is getting close well in advance, so that we get our food in time n again they served one of the best pasta there......their pastas there are EXCELLENT...I LOVE IT <3.
Staff is SURPUB very polite n cautious...bartender is excellent in making his drinks, specelly magarita......Service is quick and good

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We have been visiting here for a few years and this one of the restaurants that we always make more than one visit to. The new location is further out but still has a lovely ambience and is worth the trip out by taxi.
Food is amazing as a group of four we all had differnt dishes and they were all amazing. personally I recommend the Beef Wellington!!
service is excellent, the only negative point is the dessert menu which is quite limited and not as inspiring as the rest of the menu.
We pai d approx £15 per head for two courses and drinks, the same quality meal in the UK would be upwards of £60 easily.
HIghly recommended *****

2  Thank jamiegrifter
Reviewed December 17, 2012

the place is not in calangute, the food was nice but not as good as before.. looks like the focus and focus is a bit off this season. i will give it a second try though next season

3  Thank Nadler69
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We have been to this restaurant on several occasions and we always experienced best quality. Sunil is a professional host and so is his entire team.

Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

We had diner at the I 95 twice. Service was extraordinary Good, the food was very tasty. We had Mignon Steak and Red Snapper from the Lava Grill! The dessert plate was Great also.