“Great paninis and coffee”
Review of The Chocolate Room

The Chocolate Room
Ranked #4 of 8 Dessert in Calangute
Reviewed December 10, 2018

This place doesn't look like much at first glance I have to admit. Also the fact that it is called the Chocolate Room kind of made me apprehensive at first since I wanted to have food and not dessert. However, I must say that coming back to Goa this time there was one thing that I really wanted to do on the first day back which was to have breakfast here!

I think the greatness in the food and coffee served here lies in its simplicity rather than them serving some super complex dishes. Every panini and sandwich (I think they call it panino?) I have eaten here have been really nice; composed with fresh ingredients and nicely blending tastes - not too much of anything but "just right". The coffee is, in my opinion, way better than the coffee you will get at café coffee day or some other chain.

The only downsides to this café is, in my opinion, that just outside the entrance there always seems to be a group of taxi drivers that are either shouting at each other or people passing by, also the service tends to be a little bit slow at times.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank joooplin

Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

I am sitting here while i write this review. They are taking too much time just to bring a simple breakfast - sandwich and coffee.
Time is very important they should know.
Very poor service

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed this small store with the best hot chocolate in Goa. Try the chocolates with almonds really good chocolates.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank 473chinarg
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

We ordered Chocolate Alanche after our meal at Calungute. It was a splendid experience at chocolate room.

Service, taste, ambience and location was perfect.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank panks_2612
Reviewed October 10, 2018

Chocolate milkshakes are amazing. So are their pizzas. Service is quick but doesn't have air conditioning.

Date of visit: October 2018