I took yatra.com fly n stay package to Goa and selected this pathetic so called resort. It is not even a dharamshala. I am just copying the email that I have dropped to Yatra guys as well...
We had horrible experience with this so called resort. Actually its not even a resort.
Some key observations:
1) Cockroaches roaming regularly in the room.
2) Dirty Towels and blankets.
3) No electricity backup (for hours we were without electricity and had candle lights). Imagine 33-34 temp and no light. This happened twice.
4) Poor Service (We had to wait literally for 15 min for plates for breakfast. When we objected, the receptionist taunted that it takes time to get plates)
5) Pool was dirty. Morever, pool timings were 9am-6pm. Obviously tourist will be out in this time. I needed a dip after I came back from my day excursion but I was not allowed to do so. And when I objected, the receptionist said(in his usual bad tone) that in no resort, you will find late evening pool timings. AND FYI: Last time I was in Lemon Tree Amrante, Candolim and always used to take late evening dips.
6) There was no flexibility in checkout timings. 10.30 means max 11. They didn't even allowed 1 hour and said that tourists are waiting in his Boss's office which was completely untrue.
7) The behavior of particularly the receptionist: Mr Radhey Shyam was very bad. He was always loud mouthed and never heard our issues. He was always upto altercations.
There were plenty of other people we met during breakfast and all of them had similar complaints. All of them were through travel websites only.
In short, I had horrible time in this resort.
Is Yatra such an irresponsible company that they will tie up with any resort just because it is cheap??? You guys never ever validated the condition of this resort. If you dont believe in my feedback, please go through what people have written on tripadvisor.
I want to escalate this to your management. Please forward this email to the concerned person.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Avantika Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avantika Resort Goa/Calangute