I wouldve rated this hotel very highly but instead Im on here warning other people about thefts from our rooms. 14 of us were staying there and 3 of us had someone rifle through our bags. I was first and had money stolen so I told the others. A second girl also had someone go through her bags but she had no money in it so nothing was taken. After I told the rest of the group, one of the other girls counted her money to check it was all there and it was, we then went out to dinner came back and she noticed that her bag had been moved and counted her money again and 5000 rupees had been taken. We complained to the management who said it could not have been their staff and refused to do anything. Their attitude seemed to be well we are tourists so we have money so why should they care. And as far as they were concerned, the girl who had nothing taken, they just didnt think it was a problem that someone had gone through her bag if they didnt take anything. The police too seemed indifferent about it and told us to fill in a report and claim on insurance. I am now sending a letter to the head office in the hope that something will happen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mapple Viva Goa is located centrally at the world famous, cleanest and widest beach with golden sand. The resort is about 7 minutes walk from the beach. Mapple makes you feel good about who you are, where you can unwind at your own pace. Mapple is what you wanted to be. Mapple is your style. The place where you can just be yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Mapple Viva Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mapple Viva Goa Calangute
- Mapple Viva Goa Hotel Calangute