i had been to the hotel in december, hotel was quiet good enough, but the main calangute beach is 20 min far from hotel. the beach near to hotel is just a other side entry of calangute beach. restaurant food was pathetic. pls dont even try for that, just enjoy the complementary breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 'Kingstork Restaurant' was established in 1968 by the Ferrao family at Calangute, Goa it was moved to its present location in 1999, where it has continued to flourish as the Kingstork Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Kingstork Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingstork Beach Hotel Calangute
- Kingstork Beach Resort Goa/Calangute