We visited from 12-16 December. I'd call this a mid-high range hotel (Rs 2.8k/room ). The rooms were great and all rooms are pool facing. The one's on the groud floor are great if you plan to frequent the pool. Especially with children running in and out of room to/from pool. The service is a little slow, even though the hotel has very few rooms. The wi-fi is weak. The location is great if you want to reach the beach (not calanghute or baga, but a beach spot between calanghute and candolim). Calanghute/Baga are 5-8 mins drive.
Breakfast is standard. Nothing awesome. All in all, average, because the cost isn't too low.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 'Kingstork Restaurant' was established in 1968 by the Ferrao family at Calangute, Goa it was moved to its present location in 1999, where it has continued to flourish as the Kingstork Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Kingstork Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingstork Beach Hotel Calangute
- Kingstork Beach Resort Goa/Calangute