After reading reviews, we went for 3 night stay here in April 2013. The room looked in good condition, but was smelling musty. AC etc was quiet and working fine.
On 2nd day when we returned in evening, the room cleaning was not done, and after repeatedly asking it was done at that time. Also, staff behavior wasn't pleasing. The owners were not there at that time so probably the staff let loose themselves.
Morning breakfasts were good. The lunch meal wasn't that good, but probably not their speciality as we ordered Indian veg.
Another odd thing we noticed that on one day, electricity was not there for 3+ hours. And in absence of it, only one light and fan was functional in the room. AC, TV, charging points etc were off. And as we know, it becomes difficult to stay in room in humid environment without AC.
A few good points:
1. very close to calangute beach
2. rooms and pool in good condition
3. Owners are very friendly and helpful
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 'Kingstork Restaurant' was established in 1968 by the Ferrao family at Calangute, Goa it was moved to its present location in 1999, where it has continued to flourish as the Kingstork Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Kingstork Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingstork Beach Hotel Calangute
- Kingstork Beach Resort Goa/Calangute