This is a wonderfully located hotel that is made special by the warmth of the owners.
Simple and clean rooms. All the same size. Some are double beds, whereas some have twin beds.
Location at the junction of Holiday street and the beach road, yet quite peaceful.
Just a short walk away from the beach and shacks. Between calangute and candolim.
Laundry service that is reasonable.
Staff very courteous, especially the owners, Stanley and his wife.
Food decent in the restaurant. The complementary breakfast was simple but perfect.
Wonderful manicured grounds.
No room service. This is to prevent ants in the room. Still, would have been nice to have tea on our balcony.
The pool though cleaned regularly, seemed a bit murky. Probably due to the trees and plants around. Did not stop me from getting in multiple times though.
Cane bed does creak a lot which can be disturbing at night if you tend to toss and turn a bit.
Overall, definitely a place I would visit again, especially during the season. During the offseason the area does tend to quiet down, and the beach shacks in that area are also closed. However if you want the peace, then it's perfect.
Thanks to Stanley and his Wife for a wonderful week at the Kingstork.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 'Kingstork Restaurant' was established in 1968 by the Ferrao family at Calangute, Goa it was moved to its present location in 1999, where it has continued to flourish as the Kingstork Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Travelocity so you can book your Kingstork Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingstork Beach Hotel Calangute
- Kingstork Beach Resort Goa/Calangute