We stayed in Kingstork for 4 days! An absolute wonder the place is!! The hotel is situated a few meters walk from the beach and has some fantastic restaurants and pubs around there for a quick bite and a drink. The fact that Kingstork is located in the centre of the city, it gets really convenient to travel and visit other places too!!!
Kingstork is a really well maintained hotel. Everything is so clean and neat. The rooms are spacious, comfortable, super clean, pretty well equipped with a tv, mini bar, safety lockers. etc. All rooms have a balcony with a nice view of the pool and the streets across.
The staff are really nice. The owner of the hotel was really helpful and warm too! Airport transfers and bikes for rent were arranged which made the holiday even more organised.
In all, a great place to stay with total value for money!! Definitely worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 'Kingstork Restaurant' was established in 1968 by the Ferrao family at Calangute, Goa it was moved to its present location in 1999, where it has continued to flourish as the Kingstork Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Kingstork Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingstork Beach Hotel Calangute
- Kingstork Beach Resort Goa/Calangute