“Best ever hospitality”

Treat
Ranked #7 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Calangute
Cuisines: Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A 24 hour open cafe called Treat which dishes out the quickest and tastiest treats to kill your hunger.
Reviewed January 12, 2016 via mobile

Hey roamers.. I was in Goa for this new year 's eve for three days nd experienced most of good food corners like fat fish n some others.. But trust me guys on d last day like on 2nd January before leaving we went to Azzure for having lunch as I read a few reviews about good food over there in calangute and I got WHATEVER I wanted for my lunch buffet! Yes surprising but true..At first We were offered just a few common dishes,what we disagreed to have but as soon as that comes to Head chef's knowledge,he came with d best welcome drink and just asked us "what both of you would like to have m'am?? whatever u like will b served"" nd then we had a very elaborate and delicious meals both non-veg and veg.. With each n every served portion of the meal like after starters, chef use to come n ask about the taste of d same,.. Finally we were really happy and totally satisfied by d food and more of there hospitality..they did their best to make us happy!!
So guys don't miss this place while in Goa.charges are also nominal what we paid like 450/person foh lunch & dinner and like 250/person for breakfast+taxes (prices may change but not d brilliant taste nd quality of food).. I wrote this big review just to let others know that dis hotel is best to have meals nd for stay too !!

AzzureSpree, General Manager at Treat, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2017

Dear Guest,

Warm Greetings from the Treat @ Azzure By Spree Hotels Goa !

Thank you very much for your wonderful review, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us recently and thank you very much for choosing us for your vacation.

It is indeed an encouraging review which will surely boost our morals to continue what we do best here at Azzure....."Hospitality"

We are glad to note that you liked our Resort, services and hospitality.

Azzure by Spree is ALL about the EXPERIENCE and we want our guest to DO MORE!

We believe in value additions, consistent efforts and organic growth which will lead to become one of the most coveted Hotels in Goa.

Do visit us on Facebook and be updated on activities, offers and events planned at Azzure by Spree Hotels Goa. Having said all that I once again thank you for staying with us & our team here at Azzure look forward to see you on your next visit to Goa.

I remain at your service, should you need any assistance in future.

Best Regards,