We stayed at the Casa De Goa for 4 days in mid-February. The hotel has two sections. We stayed in the cottages. We visited the beach just once and found it to be crowded, dirty, full of dogs and generally off-putting, so were glad that the hotel was not that near the beach. When we weren't sight-seeing, we preferred to spend time around the pool or on the patios of the cottages. The cottages were large and very well looked after and were clean. The towels were changed everyday and the rooms serviced daily. The breakfast was more than adequate and the front staff was extremely helpful and friendly. My only suggestion for improvement would be to encourage the staff to be a little quicker when requests are made from the guests. These requests were eventually fulfilled, but a bit slowly. The hotel is located in a very convenient location, so one can access the internet cafes, STD shops, small groceries and other shopping ammenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de Goa is located in close proximy to the famous Calangute beach, night life, market and main tourist places. We offer Villas and Suites which are ideal for couple and deluxe rooms. we emphasis on quality hospitality and guests satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splitty, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Casa De Goa Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Goa Boutique Hotel Calangute
- Hotel Casa De Goa Boutique
- Casa De Goa Boutique Resort Calangute