We have stayed 4 nights from 2nd June till 6th June .Initially we were not sure how this hotel is , as we have booked reading reviews from TripAdvisior .But I must all the reviews were right. Check in went smoothly and host offered to give us upgrade to Villa at additional price which we could afford and we took upgrade to Villa. The moment we stepped inside Villa we knew that was the right decision. I strongly recommend if you are not on budget then you must go for Villa , I feel even if Villa is little bit above budget you should consider upgrade to Villa as every bit of money spend on Villa is totally worth it.
As soon as we checked in Mario called us and asked if we would like some Sandwiches.
The sandwiches were very delicious and filling and this was great start to our trip. Living in Villa is totally kool with you own butler for service, this meant we never have to worry about getting up early just to have breakfast. You can have breakfast served into your room till 4pm ! that was really good, so whenever we got up we just ordered breakfast and it was delivered right into our room. Breakfast was very nice and has lots and lots of options. Apart from this they have small coffee machine in your room just in case if you want to have coffee. Every small request of ours was attended to detail. Every time we went out room was cleaned to perfection and spotless. Rama and Mario was very helpful, specially Mario was very very helpful in suggesting right from where all the Restaurants are and how to find out way in and around also where to find rented vehicle and all the small things where we needed suggestion .Special thanks to Mario you made our trip memorable and also special thanks to all the hotel staff in attending every small request of ours to detail and treating us like king and queen.
Location of this hotel is also very good as there are lots of good Restaurants/pubs and vehicle renting place near by at walking distance and also we felt very safe walking in and around hotel at any time of the day or night. We will definitely stay in Casa De Goa next time onwards when ever we visit Goa we are already missing Casa De Goa looking forward to next trip very soon ! Till then once again thank you Casa De Goa and keep up the good work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de Goa is located in close proximy to the famous Calangute beach, night life, market and main tourist places. We offer Villas and Suites which are ideal for couple and deluxe rooms. we emphasis on quality hospitality and guests satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa De Goa Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Goa Boutique Hotel Calangute
- Hotel Casa De Goa Boutique
- Casa De Goa Boutique Resort Calangute