Stayed here with my partner for 1 week, from the 15th Dec, and could find no fault whatsoever. Nice clean rooms and pool, with towels, friendly staff and really reasonably priced food and drinks. We only ate from the menu a couple of times, but food was good and cheap. We loved the location with only a short walk to the beach, shops and restaurants. We had a peep at the suites and villas over the road in another block and would definately consider an upgrade to the pure luxury next time. Didn't use the spa so can't comment on facilities there. Taxis were readily available just outside the door and tuk tuk could be taken from the top of the road near to the Calangute roundabout. (about 5 mins walk) Candolim and Baga about 5-10 mins away in tuk tuk for 100 rupees approx £1.20. Recommend to eat at Redonda just on roundabout, turn right outside hotel, and o'pescadore on the Calangute/ Baga road a bit further up from the roundabout, for fantastic steaks in sauce or not, with all the trimmings for £3.00! It was our first time in Goa and we loved it, cows rubbish and all. Amazing!! Definately recommend this Fab little place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de Goa is located in close proximy to the famous Calangute beach, night life, market and main tourist places. We offer Villas and Suites which are ideal for couple and deluxe rooms. we emphasis on quality hospitality and guests satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Casa De Goa Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Goa Boutique Hotel Calangute
- Hotel Casa De Goa Boutique
- Casa De Goa Boutique Resort Calangute