This was our first visit to Goa and although I had checked trip advisor for feedback on this hotel I found only one from an English guest and this was just the week before we went so we were a little apprehensive, we were therefore delighted when we arrived to find a small friendly clean and efficiently run establishment. The waiting staff, Alfonso, John, Prashant to name a few, the room attendants and the management of this hotel go the extra mile to ensure that your stay is as comfortable as possible. Food served at the hotel is of a high standard and the staff will try to accommodate any request you may have for food that is not on the menu.
The hotel is in a good position and is a short stroll down to the beach via a lane just opposite the hotel. We had an upgrade for our last day and night to one of the bungalows at the other part of the hotel on the other side of the road, if its sheer luxury you are looking for then be sure to check the bungalows and suites out online. Overall a very pleasant stay thank you all at Casa De Goa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de Goa is located in close proximy to the famous Calangute beach, night life, market and main tourist places. We offer Villas and Suites which are ideal for couple and deluxe rooms. we emphasis on quality hospitality and guests satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa De Goa Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Goa Boutique Hotel Calangute
- Hotel Casa De Goa Boutique
- Casa De Goa Boutique Resort Calangute