We visited in June 2014. The propety is good with big rooms and clean rooms. The staff seriously needs training. it gives a feeling you are walking in a government peoperty. They do things when asked to give you a feeling they would not have done it if they had a chance. Relunctant service. from the reception to the roomservice, all need training in courteousness. SoThe breakfast has a good spread but the food is not upto the mark , ant at all to a three star property. Ended up having omlettes. The restaurant again has a good ambience but lose on service.
good rates on the net. At the reception they offer very high rates.
;location is good with the beach around the corner, bank, kfc and other restaurants nearby
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand in its true opulent style and grandeur architecture is the blend of perfect hospitality and old world charm. Comprising of 143 contemporarily appointed rooms and suites with large swimming pool, health club, multi cuisine restaurant, coffee shop and largest Sports Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Neelams The Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neelams The Grand Calangute
- Neelams The Grand Hotel Calangute
- Neelams The Grand Goa/Calangute
- Neelams Grand