“Very nice meal”

Moonshine Fusion Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 414 Restaurants in Calangute
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Moonshine fusionbar&restaurant calangute near kamat holiday homes is opened on 1st November 2013 by self employed chef Gangadhar Naik,15 years öf experienced as European food, now have confidant eat well good food at MOONSHINE creative special menu, day specials, quite environment friendly service, cocktails& mocktails, hope guests support& recommendation
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We were invited out here for a meal with friends. Their choice of restaurant was very good.

After eating here and finding the whole experience very good. The food and the service could not be faulted, I would recommend to anyone who is staying in the area to try this restaurant out. You will be pleasantly surprised.

There are newer reviews for Moonshine Fusion Bar & Restaurant

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Off the beaten track & could easily be missed. Visited this restaurant whilst in Goa recently excellent food & the staff were very attentive. Well worth a visit. would definately recommend this restaurant if you want some tasty food.

1  Thank Carol F
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Having had the pleasure of tasting food prepared by the chef gangadar
On my last 6 visits to goa I was thrilled and delighted to find this year Gangadar has opened a restaurant. Of his own his dedication providing and preparing food is exemplary we ate at moonshine fusion restaurant last nice and can fully recommend it you will not be dissapointed he makes a special effort to leave the kitchen and greet his customers and takes all feedback graciously please support this restaurant he deserves the recognition a very talented chef

naikgangadhar55, Owner at Moonshine Fusion Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

What fantastic reviews received from my lovely customers to trip advisor, very good support by tripadvisor team, my thanks to all supported customers& as we'll as tripadvisor team, I (Gangadhar chef& proprietor of MOONSHINE fusion bar&restaurant calangute very impressed by tripadvisor support.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Moonshine is off the main Calengute road, easy to find and so worth a visit. The chef has a passion for serving the best freshly sourced food. I am always a bit septical of eating salad in India, but was assured it is washed in treated water...it tasted great and no upset stomach. My husband and I together with my elderly mother ate there on three occasions. Each time the staff made us feel so welcome and the food was delicious. My favorite was the crab and sweet corn cakes served with red pepper sauce followed by fried cinnamon ice cream and grilled bananas ..accompanied by a chilled avacodo lassi. Hmmm wish I could eat likes this at those prices back home :)

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Been coming to Goa for 13 years and have eaten in many of the finer restaurants.
Found this little gem and it beats them all by far. Quality and presentation of the food is excellent, staff very attentive and the owner and chef always manages to have a chat and ask your opinion.
Reserve a table if you want to sit outside.