“1 of the best”
Review of Relish

Relish
Ranked #2 of 474 Restaurants in Calangute
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Relish is unique dining place off Baga Calangute road ,Fahranheit resort lane Calangute. Will serve Indian,Oriental,Tandoori,Continental and Steaks along with stunning cocktails and wonderful wines will be served by Efficient staff.
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Once again we visited this restaurant numerous times during our stay, food and staff excellent,, Vinny all the best with LFC,,,see u again Ian CFC.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank 686ianf

Reviewed April 18, 2019

I have eaten here many times and never have I been to restaurant that everytime you go it is as amazing as the last time!! The atmosphere is relaxing yet professional. Service is excellent. The waiters are knowledgeable and encourage choosing a meal after asking you questions to find out the type of food you like to eat - how many places can you do to that do that?! Food is delivered in a timely manner and the taste is wonderful. Please do yourself a favour and go!!!

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank StokeonTrentWanderer
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

I had visited this restaurant before although all was good I received my meal but was not happy with it so did not have my meal.
On our return this visit my wife kept on to give them a second chance, I agreed reluctantly.
We ordered and the same meal I had before,
Big surprise all was as it should be, very nice and totally enjoyable.
It just proves people have bad days so require at times a second chance.
Well worth the visit.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank roadster47
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Visited Goa and booked to have cooking lessons of Goan cuisine at Relish. The cooking lessons were amazing, and the dishes were exquisite. We learnt so much we’re making the dishes at home in England. Vinny made the lessons great fun and the lessons were informative. We got to eat all the dishes and take the remainder away for friends to enjoy. Definitely recommend you try it.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank G_Parker_11
Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

We LOVED it here. The food was amazing and such good value for money. We ate here almost every night and I swear we tried all the Indian curries on the menu. The staff are really friendly too! Would 100% return. The lucknowi chicken korma and the beef angara are must tries. They also do a great breakfast which again, is really good value. And the owner's dog Belly is SO cute! He never comes near you while you eat but loves a rub on your way out!

Date of visit: March 2019