“Great restaurant”
Review of Relish

Relish
Ranked #10 of 422 Restaurants in Calangute
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Relish is unique dining place off Baga Calangute road ,Fahranheit resort lane Calangute. Will serve Indian,Oriental,Tandoori,Continental and Steaks along with stunning cocktails and wonderful wines will be served by Efficient staff.
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I found this restaurant on trip advisor before we went to Goa,I am glad I read about it because we had missed the excellent service given to us by vinnie so we visited this place twice on our holiday and can honestly say the service and the food were both fantastic ! The chicken sizzler was wonderful and the steak was one of the best we have had we would certainly recommend it.first class service and first class food.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

To clear up any confusion, the restaurant is down a lane off the Baga road. When you see a restaurant/bar called De Baga Deck that's on the corner of the lane to walk down toward the beach then you can't miss Relish.
I've been to Goa a few times and always thought the Indian food wasn't quite to our taste. The naan's, rice, starters were all the best ever but I always thought the main curry dishes weren't quite as good as the one's I get at home.
Well that has now changed. Relish was without doubt the finest Indian food I've ever eaten. I got the Rajhastani Laal Maas which if you like hot dishes, you've got to try. It's a lamb curry but the depth of flavour is unbelievable, I fancied spicy so chose it and while it's not as hot as a vindaloo at home, it's spicy for Goa but so tasty, I'm devastated I've got to wait a year to try it again!! We went 3 times and I just had to have the same dish each time, boring but I couldn't risk something else not being as good.
The guys who work there do some graft, the place is pretty busy because they serve such good food, and all at a very reasonable price. The naan's and rice are gorgeous too. Can't wait to go back!!

1  Thank Hookan
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Just returned back from holiday 5/3/2014 we used the Relish 3-4 times and each meal was great vinnie looks after you as if you are the only one there.The staff are really good and pricing is very good.Book to be on the safe side as it gets full (vinnie 9689131234 -9822130303 it's the first road past CSM road Fahrenheit lane Khobra waddo calangute baga rd

Reviewed March 15, 2014

We went looking for Pande Restaurant ( which last year was quite exceptional) and found that it had closed but in its place was RELISH run by Vinnie who used to be at AllSpice in Apora, The varied menu, quality of food and service was excellent. It was so buisy and popular that at times we felt it was struggling to cope but they did and we had several excellent meals there.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

This is lovely reataurant. It has only been opened this season. The food and service was great. So we had to go again. It did not disappoint. A nice relaxing atmosphere