“Regular visit”

Capricorn Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 422 Restaurants in Calangute
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We keep going back every time we are in Goa. We enjoy the italian food on the a la carte menu. Always to a great standard and tasty. Value for money.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I stopped here for lunch, to be met by another menu with more emphasis on the tourist market (pizzas and pasta) than on tasty local offerings. I ordered the Goan Masala Calamari and was told it would be spicy. That's okay...and, when it came, it was tender, tasty and a little spicy. But the side of French fries turned, what could have been a great local dish, into something I could order anywhere in the world. The cold lemon soda did compensate for the let down this time round.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

We have visited this restaurant many times as I love their pasta dishes. My husband isn't a big pasta lover so he usually has something else from the menu and although his food has never been as good as the pasta we have continued to eat here.
Last night my husband ordered the Mutton Curry and when it arrived the meat was inedible. The large lumps were mainly fat and gristle. When we complained to the waiter he didn't seem to care and just brought the bill. We saw that they intended to charge for the curry that was inedible. We informed the waiter that we didn't think it was fair to be charged for such a meal, so in the end they did remove the cost from the bill. However, it was the uncaring attitude of the staff and the overall handling of the situation which has made me not want to return.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Me and my GF were terribly hungry in the evening and dropped at the this restaurant. We had ordered for Pasta, Egg Curry and Rice accompanied with their home wine. This became my favorite meal and food to remember for long time. Wine had an exceptional taste though a little sweeter but complimented out food.

Cons:
We both felt that the servers were little laid back.

Pros:
Everything else

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Had a couple of pastas between the 2 of us and they were both delicious. The restaurant always has customers so that's why we tried it. Definitely recommend the food.