“Perfect place”

Cafe Fiori
Ranked #9 of 474 Restaurants in Calangute
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located in Calangute-Baga circle. Great outdoor ambience restaurant & bar. Offers continental cuisine. Everyday serves fresh seafood, meat, vegetables & herbs from selected farms.
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Fabulous restaurant I’ve been coming to since they opened and the wonderful food is still on point. In fact I think it gets better every time.
This last time I visited I brought some friends who loved it, there was a singer on which was an added bonus.

Will return.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant has a good menu to choose from and the waiter who attended us was good in his work help us choose food. Food really was great.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018

Having been in India for 5 weeks ,1 week left , I'd had my fill of spicy foot so walking down main road of calangute I came across this restaurant seen menu with slow roast belly pork ,well had to try ,I was not disappointed from the first mouthful it was heaven and plenty ,I was well satisfied and not expensive a bit more than most places but well worth it ,so I went back 2 days later and had surf -turf again very good ,so if your near this place u must try ,plus the waiter was quick and very friendly.

Reviewed April 24, 2018

First visit here for an evening meal...we shared a fried chicken starter,i had chicken supreme and hubby had belly pork for mains. Honestly every mouthful was amazing. They went to a lot of trouble with presentation as well as taste, and at first we thought it was a bit "arty farty ", but the portions were great and very filling. We finished with the chocolate mousse (to share) and again we thought a bit small, but it was delicious and very rich so plenty for 2. Couple of drinks each and bill was 1900rs .Service was a little slow, but werent too bothered as on holiday so in no rush! Definitely going back...for us it was same standard as "Jamie's "or "go with the flow", which both have quality meals,and we have never had a need to question or complain

Reviewed April 21, 2018

Visited here three times during my holiday .the setting is lovely, in a garden set back a little bit from the main rd.its still quite noisy but the quality of food more than makes up for it. There is a good choice of food, not just your usual curries. There is section from the clay oven with different kebabs. Although this wasn't available on one of the nights we visited. This place is a Little bit more expensive than the norm for this area but it's well worth it. The food is presented like something out of mitchelin starred restaurant.
The only negative is that it us surrounded by greenery so there are lots of insects biting.the waiter did bring us a bottle of repellent on the first visit.i can recommend the surf and turf it was fantastic.