“The royal white house..AZZURE..”

Azzure By Spree Hotels
Ranked #11 of 110 Hotels in Calangute
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“The royal white house..AZZURE..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

had an amazing 3 nights stay at azzure. the whitehouse stands facing the green paddy feilds centrally loacated near the most happening beach and market of bagga..
the rooms are well designed and spacious with the best linen used..the bed was at its best wer u dont feel like comming off it..with an mesmerizing view of the pool and the paddy fields.
very prompt service staff from whome u wud never hear NO for anything..
the breakfast buffet had a good spread of indian and continental foods..
hygiene levels wer at the top..
ALL IN ALL THE BEST VALUE FOR MONEY...had the most relaxing stay at the azzure..keep up the good job..

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank jay_pitroda
Upendra_Kulkarni, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear Jay,

Thank you for your excellent feedback and wonderful comments to the TripAdvisor Community. It’s a great delight to note that you enjoyed your stay with us including services and hygienically maintained facility, check-in experience, our food and beverage offerings and more over the paddy hill view.

Looks like you truly had a great time at our hotel and I am very happy to note your comments and particularly pleased to know you found our staff to be very friendly. I hope you experienced our Nirvaana wellness Spa as well, if not I would suggest you try our relaxing spa on your next visit.

Your recommendation is our greatest compliment and we look forward to making your future stays as memorable as this one.

Do visit us on Facebook and be updated on activities, offers and events planned at Azzure by Spree Hotels Goa.

I have already shared your encouraging feedback with our teams, and it truly drives us to give our very best. It made all of us feel proud to be part of Azzure by Spree Hotels.

My team constantly makes an effort to follow Azzure by Spree attitude to 'exceed our guest's expectations'.

See you again back to Azzure by Spree Hotels Goa.
May we request you to spread a word about Azzure by Spree withing your circles please.

Should you require any asistance please feel free to contact any of us or me directly....just give us a shout.....we are there to Do More !

info.azzuregoa@spreehotel.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
Mumbai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

We were in Goa for a 5 day vacation, Azurre was the best till date of the last 8 years that I have been visiting Goa. Fantastic property and Service with a smile always. The staff is very professional and yet polite and friendly.

There is no parking space for vehicles inside the property however outside Bikes and Cars are safe with multiple security guards around the clock.

Our man-friday was Prashant and he was really good at his job. The first room given to us was a Junior Suite however the view was not too pleasing as it over looked the road and I could see my car standing right there from the balcony.

So we requested for an upgrade and the management was kind enough to provide us a Executive Suite. It was simply fantastic -- the BED was Ultra comfortable and the room was clean and tidy and had a warm and welcome feeling the moment we stepped into the room.

I lived with Taj group and Oberoi group recently too -- but none of these could match the hospitality of Azzure !! The inhouse entertainment was SUPER delightful .. first time ever seen a iPod external speaker in the room. The Sony LED screen was well placed on the wall and a D2H Videocon satellite connection was just not expected from a 4 star property. The WiFi connectivity was complementary throughout our stay and I was able to get a lot of official work done. My data cards just would not get network, but Azzure was there to help me.

Wonder why its not a 5 star property ???

The restaurant is a 24 hour coffee shop and was very comfortable. The breakfast spread was awesome .. I had seen a similar spread in Oberoi Wild Flower in Shimla and Keys Resort in Mahabaleshwar recently.

The pool is clean and very inviting to take a dip and after that either laze around in the Gazebo around the pool or chill in the outdoor pub "Aviva"

Kudos to the management team of this property; congratulations you have got yourselves a new loyal and happy customer.

I am going to visit this property again in November 2013 and plan to stay there for a minimum 4 days. I have already recommended Azzure to all friends and colleagues and 2 of the families are already making their plans to book there accomodation in the Azzure.

See you all soon at the Azzure !! Thank you management team for making my vacation a super-duper.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Dear Ritesh,

Greetings from the magnificent Azzure by Spree Hotels and beautiful Goa!

Thank you for such a wonderful and encouraging detail review. We are truly glad by your opening lines and happy to note that you enjoyed every bit of your stay with us including the location, food, our facilities and services and the hospitality.
I hope you tried our Nirvaana Wellness Spa which is also a highlight amongst most of our guests.

As you have rightly mentioned about our location I would like to add on to it that our hotel is situated by the calm lane of calangute yet very much easily accessible to all the happeing spots in north goa and this is a perfect place to unwind and relax during any time of the year and capture the astonishing views of the sunsets from our paddy hillside.

Guest satisfaction is our greatest compliment and your feedback is reflective of that.

My team constantly makes an effort follow Azzure by Spree attitude to 'exceed our guest's expectations'.

Once again, thank you for your commendation and we look forward to reconnecting with you soon.

Thank you for considering us and we are sure all your family and friends who would be coming to stay with us will carry same fond menories of their Goa Holiday.

Do visit us on Facebook and be updated on activities, offers and events planned at Azzure by Spree Hotels Goa!

Should you require any asistance please feel free to contact any of us or me directly."

Do More!

Cheers!

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

I traveled with my wife from 9th August to 15th August 2013 and we feel fortunate that we had chosen Azzure.

The white mansion with great location, great service, nice buffet breakfast, great scenic beauty of paddy field & hills from pool side and one great thing is cleanliness.

The beds are great and so comfortable that you want to spend more time on those. The whole staff is great and prompt.

It is not so far from the happening beaches i.e. Baga and Calangute, as you can not spend the whole day on beach and in evening you want to get away from the crowded places. I feel it was a great and comfortable place.

I want to be there at Azzure every time whenever i will travel to Goa.

It was great to celebrate the flag hoisting ceremony on 15th August.

Thanks for the great hospitality

Room Tip: Superior Rooms on the pool side on 1st and 2nd floor are great as their window open towards green fi...
1 Thank SANJEET1209
Upendra_Kulkarni, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Dear Sanjeet,

Warm Greetings from the magnificent Azzure by Spree Hotels Goa,

Thank you very much for taking the time out to share with us your wonderful feedback about your visit to our Azzure by Spree Hotels.

Team Azzure by Spree is very pleased to learn that you had a very good experience about the services and facilities and products on offer with us and it is our constant endeavour to provide authentic Azzure by Spree hospitality to all our patrons.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Azzure by Spree Hotels Goa.

Do More

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

I just returned from a short yet fantastic Goa holiday between 8th and 11th Aug, made most enjoyable by the entire team at Azzure, Goa. I must compliment the hotel management on hiring a great team who perfectly compliments a great property. The rooms, the cleanliness of the facility, the food… all were just amazing. In fact a special mention of the food…. Not just the buffet breakfast, but also the in-room dining… absolutely delicious. Certainly not expected from a ‘Goa hotel’. Last but not the least, it would be unfair to end this mail without mentioning the ‘service with a smile’ attitude that the entire staff was wearing !

I will surely be back and have already recommended it to a bunch of people.

Room Tip: try to take the rooms closer to the swimming pool area
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Upendra_Kulkarni, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Arvind,

Warm Greetings from the magnificent Azzure by Spree Hotels Goa,
Its good to see that you enjoyed your stay with us recently....Thank ypou so very much for your encouraging words and also for considering us for your recent Goa Holidays.

Team Azzure by Spree Hotels always make it a point to give best possible hospitality services.
And we are very happy to do what we do best....Hospitality.

Henri J.M. Nouwen a dutch author once said “Hospitality means primarily the creation of free space where the stranger can enter and become a friend instead of an enemy. Hospitality is not to change people, but to offer them space where change can take place. It is not to bring men and women over to our side, but to offer freedom not disturbed by dividing lines.” and Team Azzure by Spree believes in that.

So on this happy note entire Azzure team looks forward to welcome you back to DO MORE at your very own Home away from Home in Calangute Goa !

We promise that we will always try to excell in all our efforts to cross our own benchmarks of our Spree Hoslitality standards.

I saw you already started refering Azzure by Spree Hotels to all your friends, relatives, colleagues & family thank you so much for that !

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

I stayed at the Azzure by spree hotels from the 3rd of August 2013 till the 7th of August. My review is based on the fact that I was travelling with my wife and we were looking for a relaxed vacation and it was the monsoons ( non peak season)

The Check-in: the process was smooth and we were greeted by two senior staff members who were quick to offer us a welcome drink since we had checked in at around 10 Am we were asked if we wanted alcoholic or non-alcoholic welcome drinks. We took up the offer for the fresh orange juice and it was a great way to begin. We were given an early check free of cost. The front lobby is small yet welcoming and the décor is basic but very elegant. The lobby has two adjoining computers that are available for 50 rs for half an hour of surfing.

The Room: we were given room 212 it was on the second floor and was clean the walls were sparkling white and the bed was fantastic .The quality of sleep is where I give this hotel full marks, Indian hotels have firm ( read : hard) beds but azzure has very soft and comfortable beds. The rooms are large and the balcony that accompanies the room has seating place for 2.
The toilets: Showers with warm water very basic toiletries but clean and workable. The hotel does not provide tooth brushes and tooth paste so carry your own.

The pool : The pool is good for like 4 people at a time anymore and you might feel a bit cramped. Since it was the monsoons we had the pool to ourselves and it was a fun experience. The maximum depth of the pool is around 5 feet so even my wife who is learning to swim had fun.
Nirvana the Spa: most spas are a rip off and my wife never comes back with anything good to say about them ever but the Nirvana spa was great value for money. The full body massage for 2500 was a steal and the masseuse apparently had great hands. I would recommend that all men buy their wives time in the spa.

The restaurant: Although we never ate any lunches or dinners at the restaurant we did like the breakfast. Not five star large but basic with enough variety. Their pancakes were good and they have south Indian snacks and eggs to order. The breakfast that Azzure offers makes good value for money.

I would recommend the hotel big time and I hope to visit the hotel again soon.

Room Tip: pool facing 400 and above room nos
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Upendra_Kulkarni, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Dear Ranjeet,

Warm Greetings from the magnificent Azzure by Spree Hotels Goa,
Glad to see your encouraging and valuable comments here on trip advisor and also to see that you enjoyed your recent stay thoroughly with us.
It is good to know your wife enjoyed our nice clear & cozy swimming pool and Nirvaana The Wellness Spa Services. We are pround of these both facilities.

About your comment on the tooth brush and paste I am happy to inform you that we do provide it and it is available on request and a note on the amenities available on request is kept in all the rooms for the guest's reference.

As you rightly mentioned all our Spree Hotels has best in class linen and mattresses special orthopedically designed to comfort your sleeping posture and also to give you a good night sleep to you and your loved ones.

I am sure you are still missing your hoilday and the time spent at azzure by Spree Hotels & that is why Azzure by Spree is not just a hotel........ It’s an experience.

We call it a cruise ship on land! Azzure by Spree is ALL about the EXPERIENCE.
We always want you to Do More. So, the next time you want to travel, don’t just stay… Spree!

The entire Azzure team looks forward to welcome you back to DO MORE at your very own Home away from Home in Calangute Goa !
So I would like you to ask you again to come and stay with us to enjoy many more surprises.

Please do refer your Azzure By Spree Hotels to all your friends, relatives, colleagues & family !

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

We stayed for 4 nights and got our booking upgraded to Junior suite as complementary. Food is good, even though the variety is less. The staffs are very professional and polite and believe in providing personal space to the guests. Special thanks to the receptionists and driver for arranging medicines when we badly needed one. Rooms are very bright and gives positive feelings. Located in a quiet place slightly away from busy market/beaches.
We hired 2 wheeler, which is available opposite to the hotel, so it was comfortable visiting places for us. Also special mention for their services as the drop hotel cab took us to visit a site away from the station.
Overall it was great value for money and we enjoyed our holiday to the fullest!

Room Tip: Ask for room in 1st or 2nd floor, not ground.
Dear Aswini,

Greetings from the magnificent Azzure by Spree Hotels Goa.
Thank you very much for your review here on tripadvisor and also would like to convey my gratitude for considering us to spend your recent holiday with us.

It is good to see that you enjoyed Azzure by Spree Hospitality.
At Azzure by Spree we always try to excel in our own benchmarks tosatisfy our patrons.
That is why we say Azzure by Spree is not just a hotel.....its an experience...We call it a cruise ship on land!

So on this happy note......... I would like to ask you to come again and stay with us to enjoy many more surprises.

We promise that every time you come to stay with us you will get better and greater services.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Azzure is a great property with really good serviceand extremely helpful staff. The hotel is very well maintained, is great value for money. The rooms are very nice with very good quality linen. Overall it was a fantastic experience. We are really happy to havestayed here.

• Stayed August 2013
Upendra K, General Manager at Azzure By Spree Hotels, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear Anushree,

Hope you are still missing your hoilday and the time spent at azzure by Spree Hotels,
Thank you very much for sharing your review here on Trip Advisor and also would like to convey our sincere gratitude for giving us a chance to serve you.

It was great to have good people like you and to see they are really enjoying vacation with us.

Good to know you liked the hotel, the facilties and the Azzure by Spree team courtesy.

I also noticed that you liked our Linen very much....am glad to inform that Spree Hotels promises good sleep and the comfort so the linen which we use is best in giving a warmth and the comfort.
That is why Azzure by Spree is not just a hotel. It’s an experience. We call it a cruise ship on land!

Azzure by Spree is ALL about the EXPERIENCE.

At Azzure by Spree, We want you to Do More. So, the next time you want to travel, don’t just stay… Spree!

Spree fills the gap that lies between an economy hotel and a luxury hotel. Designed to suit the global traveler, Spree believes in true Indian hospitality - providing full service, at affordable prices. Combining this with efficiency, global design, and a fun experience makes Spree one of the hottest concepts to enter the Indian hospitality landscape in a long time

info.azzuregoa@spreehotel.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Calangute
The Park Calangute Goa
#13 of 64 in Candolim
Chalston Beach Resort
Chalston Beach Resort
#1 of 110 in Calangute

Been to Azzure By Spree Hotels? Share your experiences!